ZUK - Flying Machine OST ZUK - Flying Machine OST

How can this be described....?

Just pure awesomeness... and a nice brain calmer!

Constellation Halls of Ruins Constellation Halls of Ruins

Awesome

You have put together Sonic, Mario, and ummm.... I don't know and I don't care, but what I care about is this is AWESOME!

JRKnight responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! :)

All Hail Windows! All Hail Windows!

Woah!

I think it's awesome how you used the sounds, but it was what I was going to make, I WAS HALF WAY THROUGH MINE WHEN YOU RELEASED YOURS!!!! Anyway, your's is better compared to mine which is my first ever song, so I decided not to release it!

Step responds:

Heh, thanks. If you think this is crazy, wait till you see my other windows songs ;). Hey, you should still release it, there are loads of other windows songs so you won't be copying my idea or anything. Besides, it'll definitely beat _my_ first ever song anyway ^^. Thanks for the review :).

Moon Shards Moon Shards

How?!

How did you make this?! Even the PixelJam audio wiz cann't do that! All those people that vote less than 10 are so not into music! I'm into this! And I am going to make this song appear in every game I make using another program!

DustDevil responds:

Holy shit man! thank you!! feel free to use this song!! (I made this with Fl studio 8 :D)

Morphus Tecno Morphus Tecno

Dam

No like it, no like me! Just joking in my stupid accent! XD But it really makes me angry.....

Futurecide Futurecide

^_^

How I love those fast songs!

Crest Fallen Crest Fallen

Hmmm......

Nice use of notes, but a little bit too much and too slow.

Timi responds:

Ah, ok. Thanks for the review. Speed it up, speed it up. Eh.

Song of the Weeping Moon Song of the Weeping Moon

Sweet

As a first commenter, I would like to say that you done a great jon with echo and simlicity!

The Castle In Your Dreams The Castle In Your Dreams

Laugh out loud!

You are my source of music!

Dreamcastle responds:

Glad I could make you happy.

Secret Melody Secret Melody

MAMMA MIA!

I am using this in a game I am making with a programming language called Scratch.... Don't blame me..... I am 11.....

DJBlazed responds:

You mean you're using my song in your game? If so... awesome! :D